Promesa renders audit and assurance services to domestic and foreign clients in accordance with IFRS, US GAAP and other GAAPs. Main principle of our audit approach is “Understanding the Business” and “Detection of Known and Unknown Risks”. Our audit approach is tailored to suit the size and nature of client’s organization and draws upon our extensive industry knowledge. Our deep understanding of regulation and legislation means we can also help with complex reporting issues involving Sarbanes-Oxley.
One of the major advantage of Promesa Audit Team is our staff has also operational background in real sector in addition to audit experience in big four and that is what differentiatiates us from other firms.
The new legislations and standards in Turkey are enhancing the importance of audit. Promesa has already completed the actions to be ready for the new Commercial Code.
Audit Services provided are;
- Audit of Financial Statements according to International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) and United States Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (US GAAP) and other GAAPs
- Audit of interim financial statements and special audits (Fraud)
- Support in mergers, acquisitions and due diligences
- Operational audit and review of internal control systems
- Special financial studies
- IFRS and US GAAP audit
- Mergers and acquistions
- Due dillgence
- Business and management consultancy
- Stategic management
- Big Four-audit
- FMCG sector
- Pharmaceutical sector
Tel: + 90 216 410 13 10
Tel: + 90 216 410 13 11